YOU CANNOT USE A MOVIE WE HAVE WATCHED IN CLASS
Students can do extra credit in AP Psychology. It must be turned in at least 3-days prior the final day of the nine week's period to be considered. The earlier the better.
The extra credit is a movie, documentary, or book review. Many movies, documentaries, and books have psychological concepts featured throughout the story. This is a wonderful opportunity to extend your learning outside of the classroom and apply what you learned to your study of psychology. You may select the book, documentary or movie with the permission of your parent, and the approval of me. If this is a movie, it can only be Rated - G, PG or PG-13.
- Can only do ONE movie review per 9 week period.
- A permission slip must be turned in for teacher approval (while showing parental approval) of your intended book, documentary or movie
- Review: Worth up to 30% added to your lowest TEST SCORE of the nine week's period.
- Will NOT bump any single test score above 100% & will only be added to ONE TEST - the lowest score.
- Extra Credit DOES NOT transfer to any other type of grade - TESTS only.
- No review will be graded without a PARENT SIGNATURE.
- Review must connect the content back to what we have studied in AP Psychology class. (use textbook, notes, etc.)
YOU MUST WRITE YOUR REVIEW IN PARAGRAPH FORM - NO EXCEPTIONS!
You need to print the Review Form, fill it out and follow all of the directions on the form. You must complete ALL information on the form. When you turn in your XCREDIT, attach this Review Form as the cover page to your paper. If you are having problems with that, let Mr. Pustay know.
Remember to secure a parent signature after completion.